Harrow Manor Way
As part of our commitment to help women to blossom and realise their full potential, we are organising another Public Speaking training event for women of all ages on the Saturday, 19th October. This workshop will teach practical tips and techniques that will help anyone to speak with clarity, confidence and control. Whatever your level of experience, this workshop will improve your skills for handling some of the most difficult and nerve-wracking situations, such as interviews, presentations, team meetings and conferences. You will also be able to sell your skills and services effectively to clients, employers & others.
What will I gain from this workshop?
- How to manage your fears, limiting beliefs and nerves around speaking.
- How you can effectively use vocal, verbal and visual techniques to engage any audience.
- Understand how to create good content for a presentation.
- Understand the importance of verbal and non-verbal delivery skills in making an impact.
- Show how structure is vital to keeping audience attention and gaining clarity around your key message.
- Understand what nerves are and learn tips to control them.
- Learn a model for giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Learn how to write and deliver a short speech.
Most importantly you will gain confidence in your own speaking ability and receive professional feedback. Effective communication is such a vital skill to develop as it impacts every area of your life; therefore this public speaking workshop is a great way to help people step out of their comfort zone. It will also give you an opportunity to practise public speaking in a safe environment.
This workshop will be delivered to a closed group of up to 15 participants. Our trainer is Elaine Powell who is a top public speaking trainer at Speakers Trust; a UK’s leading public speaking training organisation. She is also an engaging speaker who has worked with over 5000 people and competed in numerous speaking competitions. For more information about Elaine, please visitwww.elainepowell.com.
“I really enjoyed the workshop; it was really challenging and left me feeling more positively about speaking in public”
Blossom Public Speaking Workshop attendee
Date: Saturday, October 19 2013
Time: 11am to 2.30pm
Venue: The Link Thamesmead, Belvedere road, off Harrow Manor Way, Thamesmead, London, SE2 9AN
To book your place, click here. If you have any further questions, please contact the Blossom Network team:
T: 07859 057770