18 Seymour Street (Off Duke of Wellington Street)
The Royal Arsenal
To mark the International Women’s week in March, we are working in partnership with Daylight Academy to run a RenewYou course on Friday, 13th March. RenewYou is a brilliant and positive one day personal development course for women. It is a great confidence booster and a fabulous opportunity to take stock and reflect on what you want from the next 12 months. Whether you’re at a crossroads or just want to regroup and reflect on what’s next for you.
According to Wikipedia “Personal development includes activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations”
The day on RenewYou will help you unlock some of that hidden potential and discover and develop your talents. It’s not competitive, it’s about the uniqueness of you, about what you want to do. Our number one rule for the day is never compare yourself with anyone else, just focus on you. For more information, please see below. It’s a Friday so you can take a day off and focus on you.
What will RenewYou do for you?
Here are some of the benefits to you of just one day focusing on you at a RenewYou course:
- You’ll get to spend the entire day focussing on YOU and what your goals are for the next 12 months – and beyond!
- You’ll identify where you want to be, and how you want to get there using proven, practical and inspirational techniques.
- You’ll enjoy the company of wonderful, inspiring women (like you) who share a desire to take charge of their lives!
- You’ll have a great action plan made to take you forward and keep you on track.
- You’ll leave with your own brand new, inspirational RenewYou Journal to continue your progress at home & work over the next 12 months.
RenewYou is copyright of Changing People Ltd and delivered under licence.