Business support can be as dynamic and diverse as required with the focus being on using expert knowledge to improve business performance leading to increased productivity and profitability. Brilliant ideas and opportunities are in abundance but the business knowledge and skills to implement them are sometimes inadequate.
Whether a business is at the critical start-up stage or established and preparing for growth, getting business advice/support can provide insight into various processes such as strategic planning, operations management, sales and marketing, human resources, business brand identity, information systems, social media, business accounting and much more. Getting the right support is important for businesses and signing up with a business mentor is advisable for accountability.
Business Support for Start-ups include:-
· Preparing a Business Plan or a Proposal
· Business Analysis, Industry Research
· Business Registration
· Branding (logo, website, and business stationery).
· Business Premises or Virtual Office Address
· Training and Personal Development
Business Support for Established Businesses include:-
· Business Growth Strategy
· Change Management
· Industry Best Practice
· Staff Recruitment & HR Support
· Staff and Management Training
· Business Referrals and Networking Opportunities
Imperial Business Support Services are a dynamic London based consultancy firm, providing business solutions and training to small and medium sized enterprises. Their core mission is to help businesses succeed. Please see below their email address and website: